Advanced Slideshow

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Advanced Slideshow

Sambhav Dusad
Hello 

I submitted a patch to BUG #124788. Please review it. 

Also while working on the bug, I encountered a bug in Soundtrack Tab. 
The AutoPlay option doesn't work as expected. When I checked the button and clicked on start, the audio track did not play and I had to click on the play button. 
Please check. 
Should I create a Bugzilla entry regarding this?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Advanced Slideshow

Maik Qualmann
I will check the patches in the next 2 days. Yes, the auto play is only
available in OpenGl mode, I fix it.

Maik

Am Donnerstag, 4. April 2019, 20:44:16 CEST schrieb Sambhav Dusad:

> Hello
>
> I submitted a patch to BUG #124788. Please review it.
>
> Also while working on the bug, I encountered a bug in Soundtrack Tab.
> The AutoPlay option doesn't work as expected. When I checked the button and
> clicked on start, the audio track did not play and I had to click on the
> play button.
> Please check.
> Should I create a Bugzilla entry regarding this?




Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Advanced Slideshow

Sambhav Dusad
Thanks Maik,
I'll submit the patch again today. Sorry for the mistakes.
Can you please review other patches in #272916 and #302946.
Please review my proposal also and let me know so that I can make the required changes.

Best,
Sambhav Dusad

On Fri 5 Apr, 2019, 00:58 Maik Qualmann, <[hidden email]> wrote:
I will check the patches in the next 2 days. Yes, the auto play is only
available in OpenGl mode, I fix it.

Maik

Am Donnerstag, 4. April 2019, 20:44:16 CEST schrieb Sambhav Dusad:
> Hello
>
> I submitted a patch to BUG #124788. Please review it.
>
> Also while working on the bug, I encountered a bug in Soundtrack Tab.
> The AutoPlay option doesn't work as expected. When I checked the button and
> clicked on start, the audio track did not play and I had to click on the
> play button.
> Please check.
> Should I create a Bugzilla entry regarding this?




Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Advanced Slideshow

Sambhav Dusad
Hello,
I submitted a patch to both #124788 and #279216 bugzilla entry.
Please review.

On Fri, Apr 5, 2019 at 11:42 PM Sambhav Dusad [via digiKam] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks Maik,
I'll submit the patch again today. Sorry for the mistakes.
Can you please review other patches in #272916 and #302946.
Please review my proposal also and let me know so that I can make the required changes.

Best,
Sambhav Dusad

On Fri 5 Apr, 2019, 00:58 Maik Qualmann, <[hidden email]> wrote:
I will check the patches in the next 2 days. Yes, the auto play is only
available in OpenGl mode, I fix it.

Maik

Am Donnerstag, 4. April 2019, 20:44:16 CEST schrieb Sambhav Dusad:
> Hello
>
> I submitted a patch to BUG #124788. Please review it.
>
> Also while working on the bug, I encountered a bug in Soundtrack Tab.
> The AutoPlay option doesn't work as expected. When I checked the button and
> clicked on start, the audio track did not play and I had to click on the
> play button.
> Please check.
> Should I create a Bugzilla entry regarding this?




Thanks
Sambhav Dusad



If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://digikam.1695700.n4.nabble.com/Advanced-Slideshow-tp4708249p4708254.html
To start a new topic under digikam-devel, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from digikam-devel, click here.
NAML


--
Thanks
Sambhav